As an asthma sufferer myself, one of the reasons this business come about was because I was sick of wheezing every time I sprayed something in the shower to clean it. Chemicals can be a trigger to start an asthma attack, the same chemicals can start off eczema. When we look at eczema we have to understand that our skin is the largest organ absorbing toxins continuously, we need to eliminate these toxins.
If you have just washed your floor with chemicals you shouldn't let your babies or children crawl around on it after, think what their skin is absorbing.
More and more m.e sufferers are eliminating chemicals from their home, by doing this as well as following an organic diet, it seems that the two combined can ease suffering.
Household cleaning products have become a major concern for many products.
Toxic chemicals found in common household cleaners are three times more likely to cause cancer than any other air pollutants. Using toxic chemicals to clean your home puts everyone at risk, even at your pets.
Living Clean are here to help you with all your environmentally friendly and responsible cleaning products and services.
Keeping our homes clean doesn't mean we should put ourselves, family and world in danger.
if you have specific concerns IE (Allergies, asthma, etc), please discuss them with your consultant when they visit.