Did you know:
- Spring cleaning came about in the days of coal fires. After the winter had gone everything had
to be washed down to get rid of all the blackness from the soot.
- Two thirds of women believe men do too little house work.
- 15% of couples argue about housework.
- A debilitating health condition called multi chemical sensitivity (MCS) has recently been
recognised. MCS is caused by and allergic reaction to household chemicals such as airfreshner
and washing up liquid. Click here for more details
- Having a cleaner is seen as increasingly necessary by working women, who have no time left to do
the chores and can afford to pay for the service.
- Effective cleaning without chemicals slows the build up of house dust mites and their dust, which
can cause asthma and eczema.
- Every year millions of household poisonings are reported many which are fatal- the majority of
these are curious children